Nowadays, the most common concern of people is to stay in shape, and for weight loss, they are even ready to go to any extent. Many of them even become successful in achieving their targeted weight, but with loss in inches, they also lose their freshness and fitness.
Crush diet plans and extreme exercises might help you for a short period, but they are definitely going to give your Health a major shock in the future. It is incredibly delightful to have a shaped body, but remember you can’t survive and look beautiful by merely being in shape. The most important aspect of beauty is health and fitness.
For my readers, in this article, I am going to narrate the healthiest ways to reduce weight. Through this, you are going to learn to not exhaust yourselves in achieving your goals. Always try the realistic approach whenever you are trying to succeed in any task. Here I am listing the key aspects of loss in weight and inches by keeping your health priority.
Read more: Why is fair only lovely? After many famous celebrities avoiding product endorsement, is it the end of the notion?
- Portion Control: The common factor of weight gain is eating in excess. Most of the time, we don’t even pay attention to our food choices. People going on crash diet plans usually sacrifice on Carbohydrates and Fats, which may result in weight loss but for sure going to trouble them in the near future. Our body needs all the nutrients to stay healthy. Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, and dairy; all of them should be added to our daily routine. But one should know how much to consume from each group of food. So here is a chart which I copied from social media group (Aap Ki Dietitian by Fareeha Jay), famous for a healthy lifestyle, to make it clearer and more understandable to readers, that how much they can take from each group, according to their gender.
- Physical Activity or Exercise: Indulging in any physical activity, such as a sport, gym, yoga, or strength training, is very good to boost your immunity. Almost all doctors insist on doing exercises to low the risk of many diseases. Even these sorts of activities help you to stay healthy not only physically but also mentally. Many psychiatrists suggest physical activities reduce the symptoms of depression.
- Stop Drinking Soda: High sugary sodas available in markets, which is considered mostly the must with some of our food items, are a serious threat to our Health. If you want to live a healthy life, then there is no room for such things in your routine. Try from now onwards to substitute your carvings for these drinks with a healthy alternative such as mint and lemon with jaggery, chia seeds with honey and lemon.
- Sugar from natural resources: The refined sugar which we all use in our houses is high in calories and low in immunity, so the best way to consume sugar is to get it from natural resources like honey and jaggery. Some of the studies find honey to be high caloric, but actually, the researchers discovered that honey is enriched with essential vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats as well. Essential hormones in honey suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
- Homemade: In my opinion, the most important factor of weight loss is shifting yourself to homemade food only. When we cook for ourselves, we are aware of what we are eating and how we are making. The right choices while preparing our food will automatically lead us to a healthy lifestyle. The primary reason for obesity in the western world is eating excessive junk foods, due to shortage of time and busy work schedule, most of the people don’t get chance to cook healthy meals, so they satisfy their hunger from most accessible and available food items around.
- Chew your food properly: Chewing your food enough and properly can help in the smooth digestion and nutrient absorption. When you chew your food correctly, your body releases digestive enzymes in the stomach that help to break down food so that your body can convert it into energy. When food is not digested properly, you can suffer from digestive issues such as indigestion, acidity, bloating, heartburn, constipation, headache, and low energy.
And last but not least, never compare your efforts with others, Health is the biggest wealth of this time. Always prioritize your immunity and freshness over weight loss. If you considered these points and will include it in your daily routine, you are definitely going to reduce all the extra kilos most healthily.